28 May Whats New – June Edition
Since the release of Triumph 6.1 early this year, the Triumph Business Systems team have been working hard to ensure that the latest version of Triumph ERP lives up to expectation. With the latest technological design, new modules, and countless new features, 6.1 is one of the most advanced ERP software solutions on the market today.
With technology advancing at the speed of lighting, it’s hard to keep up with the latest trends, let alone implement them into business. But don’t fret. We have done all the hard work for you and introduced two new modules to our software package. They are:
- Job Mobile
- Inventory Scanning
Both modules incorporate mobile technology – the latest trend sweeping the business world. Mobile technology can streamline workflows, improve data accuracy, and speed physical inventory and cycle counts, among other benefits.
New Features We Are Working On
- Cash flow statements for General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation
- Bank feeds for General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation
- PayPal payment for eCommerce module
- Integrated calculator
- Inventory scanning of purchase order goods receipts
- ATO taxable payments reporting