Solution by Industry
Wholesale & Distribution
Meet the challenges of your industry with Triumph ERP
Increase the efficiency and profitability of your wholesale business with Triumph’s seamlessly integrated ERP solution. Collect mobile sales in the field, then immediately pick and deliver them from your warehouse using paperless scanning technology. Backorders can automatically trigger a purchase order to be raised, which is tracked at every stage and linked to the customer. Never lose track of an order again.
- Process transactions quickly to ensure fast delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Take mobile orders in the field, via phone or email, or through the Internet, confident that you’re selling the right products at the right price.
- Backorders will automatically trigger a purchase order to be raised, which is tracked at every stage and linked to a specific customer. Never lose track of an order again.
- Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) supported when trading with companies like Bunnings, Spotless etc.
- Real-time business analytics and flexible business processes enable you to better monitor and track your inventory costs and stock holdings with speed and ease.
- Manage your own inventory, as well as the inventory of 3rd party suppliers.
- Negotiate prices and offer targeted promotions.
- If you have multiple stores or warehouses Triumph will manage these for you and allow you to easily control the movement of stock between these locations.
- With the eCommerce module, customers can create and pay for their own orders online, look at the status of outstanding orders, and see all their financial transactions and balances.
- Paperless Picking and inventory scanning will make your warehouse as efficient and accurate as possible, regardless of how many SKUs you manage.
- Manage your suppliers and purchasing processes with the visibility to ensure you get the best price and delivery combination.
- With our Sales Analysis and Business Intelligence modules, knowing exactly who is selling what, where, when and to whom, is just a click away.
- Link external documents and images to your products, ensuring good product knowledge and excellent customer service