Web Services API Module
Create system setups, custom integrations, or collaborative developments with external software developers with the help of Triumph ERP’s Web Services Application Programming Interface (API) Module.
The Web Service API module provides external access to Triumph ERP’s accounting system via web services, replacing the old manual csv import. Web services allows different applications from different sources to communicate with each other without time-consuming custom coding or intimate knowledge of each other’s IT systems.
From creating contracts, debtor accounts or sales quotes, to enquiring about customer figures and prices, Web Services API allows you to achieve system actions in a fraction of the time. Web Services API is currently compatible with the Debtors Module, Inventory Module, Sales Order Entry Module, and Point of Sale Module.
API (Web Services)
The API offers external access to the accounting system via web services. The web services are implemented using SOAP and the definition of each API call can be retrieved via it’s WSDL (Web Services Description Language). Current list of APIs includes:
- Raising sales quotes and orders
- Posting debtor invoices and credit notes
- Debtor account enquiry including figures and transactions
- Create contacts and link to debtor accounts
- Listing debtors contacts
- Posting stock requisitions
- Posting stock transfers between locations and divisions
- For a complete list of API functions visit https://b2b.triumph.com.au