Foreign Bank Accounts
Maintain, reconcile and revalue multiple bank accounts in any foreign currency with Triumph ERP.
If you purchase goods from overseas on a regular basis, then having a Foreign Currency Bank Account will provide you with increased benefits of streamlining payments, reducing costs, while offering better protection against fluctuating exchange rates.
Triumph’s Foreign Bank Accounts module is the perfect companion to allow you to easily control and monitor these bank accounts. Foreign Banking enables you to maintain, reconcile and revalue multiple bank accounts in any foreign currency.
With Triumph’s Foreign Banking Module, you can see and reconcile transactions on the screen exactly as you see them on your bank statement. Match statement lines from your bank account with exact foreign currency transaction amounts you’ve created in Triumph and just click OK to reconcile.
It’s effortless to keep your accounts accurate and up to date. By using Foreign Banking within Triumph, you can see your financial position more clearly, eliminate double-handling and reduce potential discrepancies.
- Create and reconcile any number of foreign currency bank accounts
- Use any number of foreign currencies, from Yen to Rupiah
- Reconcile petty cash accounts in a foreign currency
- Transfer funds between different currency bank accounts
- Seamlessly integrated with all other Triumph function e.g. General Ledger, Foreign Debtors, Foreign Creditors
- Setup GL Journals and Standing Journals based on a foreign currency
- View all balances and transactions in the foreign currency or base currency
- Override the exchange rate on transactions
- Revalue your foreign bank accounts as and when required
- Post foreign currency gains and losses to a nominated account
Foreign currency bank accounts can be set up with your desired currency and banking systems.